Monday, March 24, 2008

Phase 1, Day 16

Today's Roundup
Exercise: Check

Much to my surprise. I was able to walk from work to the class I had this evening. This was somewhat negated by the McDonald's double cheeseburger I had on the way for dinner. I haven't eaten at McDo's for years, but apparently, it was exactly what the hangover gods were demanding. In my defense, I attempted to get a regular cheeseburger from the cafe downstairs from my office, but the grill was closed. However, I have yet to train my metabolism to eject the excess calories when they are justified, so I'll have to indulge less for the rest of the week.

But! Phase One is exercise more. Not burn more calories than I take in, even though that's implied. So no need to go off on a tangent driven by my food issues. I walked to class. And a little extra because I had the time. So it was definitely over a mile. Probably.

With any luck, I'll be able to walk to my writer's group tomorrow. Aw, crap. I just jinxed it.

No comments: