Thursday, March 13, 2008

Phase 1, Day 5

Went to a book launch party after work, so no gym. How often does your chiropractor have their first book published? There were several things I wanted to do this evening, but this was the only one that wasn't going to happen again. You don't miss that.

Besides, I had every intention of sneaking in 10 minutes of yoga when I got home. That was destined not to happen as soon as I got a glass of wine at the party. I certainly didn't get drunk, but I was tired already from the daylight savings change and the wine just pushed me over into not going to get off the couch territory.

Remind me not to try to do anything at all for the first week after the Spring Ahead next year. I've been so wiped out that it took me until today to realize that I wasn't just tired from losing an hour of sleep. It's that my body thinks I woke up at 5:30 AM. For a non-morning person, that is 5 kinds of brutal.

Today's roundup:
Exercise: Nope

No comments: